upgraded blog engine

I just finished upgrading my blogengine.net from version 1.6 to version 3.1.1. Long overdue and about half a day’s work. BlogEngine.net is definitely a tool for developers rather than consumers. Now that it’s up, I’m pretty happy, though. Thanks also to the OrcsWeb support folks (OrcsWeb hosts my blog) who helped me when I kept locking myself out of the system because I can’t remember my ftp password.

I started this out with dasBlog back in 2006. I’m glad that I’ve only had to do a few upgrades in the years between.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *